RTR 50k, 100k, 12k, dogWalk
For Riders: Our experience is appropriate for the following skill/experience/mood levels: New route! Beginner/weekend warrior: 12k (You can do multiple laps for additional mileage) [View route] Intermediate: 50K (31 miles)
Our experience is appropriate for the following skill/experience/mood levels:
- Beginner/weekend warrior: 12k (You can do multiple laps for additional mileage) [View route]
- Intermediate: 50K (31 miles) Half metric century ride [View route]
- Advanced: 100K (62 miles) Metric century ride [View route]
For Dog Walkers:
- 1 mile, out and back-marked route, dogs are welcome. The dog walk include free entry into the dog Derby
- All dogs must be on a lead and be well mannered
- Dogs must not be left unattended
- The RTR Dog Derby [View info]
Start Times and Cool Happenings:
- 7:00 am Drive-thru Packet Pick-up
- 9:00 am Group Start: 12k, 50K, 100K century ride
- 11:00 am Dog Walk
- 12:00 pm Dog Derby
- Cool Down Yoga with Chandra-times posted on site
- Pumped Recovery compression demo-times posted on site
- Swap Shop located in the RTR Chance It Tent
Start of Event Location- 132 Bozeman Rd, White, GA 30184
Parking: Parking is available on site. Follow the signs. Please park in the designated area only.
Ride Route: Routes will be marked on the pavement. The route crosses local crossroads abide by All road safety rules, helmets are required.
Support Stop: SAGS will be clearly marked.
Support Staff: This is a supported ride. Support vehicles will be on the routes.
Riders Tent: Located at the venue entrance. Beer, food, half time show, raffle, live music and vendors on site.
Bike Shop Support Tent: Bike shop mechanic on-site.
Bike Swap Shop: Bring your slightly used bike gear to swap-trade-sell in the new RTR Swap shop Tent. You may drop off gear before or after your ride at the RTR Chance it Tent.
ALL ENTRY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
CHILDREN UNDER 12 RIDE FREE. ALL MINORS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
Registration is open through March 13th!
T-shirts are not guaranteed after March 6th registration (Applies to Bike Ride Entrants Only).
ENTRANT INFO TEAMS (6 or more riders ): Click here To Register
(Saturday) 7:00 am
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.